| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Stop wasting time looking for files and revisions. Connect your Gmail, DriveDropbox, and Slack accounts and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio will automatically organize all your file attachments. Learn more and claim your free account.

View
 

Regular residents' meetings

This version was saved 13 years ago View current version     Page history
Saved by PBworks
on September 30, 2007 at 3:58:36 pm
 

16 September 2007 (Sunday)

Venue: 40 Wallace St. Mt Cook

Time:4pm

 

Outcomes

 

ADMINISTRATION

  • New Spokesperson – Peter Cooke
  • Editorial group established (websites, newsletter) - Jacky Hadyn, Geoff Stone, Annie Fleetwood and Ruth Jeffery
  • Maintaining Mt Cook contact list / T-shirt orders - Carol Comber
  • Connect with Newtown Residents Association and seek guidance on structure for Mt Cook group - Annie Fleetwood, David and Karen Smyth (see notes from meeting with NRA)

 

IMMEDIATE PRIORITIES FOR ACTION

  • Encourage Mt Cook people to meetings with Council and Mayoral candidates - post meeting details
  • Organise an exploratory meeting with Ersnt Zolner/WCC regarding piecemeal development - establishing a Mt Cook manifesto
  • Contact Foodstuffs (responding to their letter) and WCC with a view to organising a meeting with residents - Peter Cooke and Annie Fleetwood

 

SECONDARY PRIORITY

  • Researching status of TSW/pool and YMCA/stadium considered an immediate priority - Annie Fleetwood and Jacky Haydn

 

Minutes

Sept 16, 07 - Mt Cook mtg.doc

 

Also relevant are the notes from representatives from the Mt Cook group who attended the Newtown Residents Association meeting on 17 September to discuss what kind of structure the Mt Cook group should have.

Discussion w NRA 17 Sept 07.doc

 


30 September 2007 (Sunday)

Venue: 40 Wallace St. Mt Cook

Time:4pm

 

Focus

Structure of Mt Cook group

 

Progressing engagement with:

  • Foodstuffs (re BGI)
  • Ministry of Culture and Heritage (re Memorial Park).  This should also involve Mt Cook School representatives (Sandy McCallum and/or  Gabrielle O'Brien)
  • WCC (re BGI and Memorial Park, and in relation to more general issues associated with traffic management and infill housing and apartment developments

 

Outcomes

 

Minutes


 

 

 

 

 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.